Weekend Links & Three Things I’m Doing For My Health
It’s finally the weekend and I am planning on catching up on some sleep and enjoying the only date night that Neil and I have all month. This week while good has been exhausting and I can’t wait to relax. Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Three Things For My Health
- I am doing barre3 for 10 minutes per day. Also I am attending a free class next week to push me out of my comfort zone (aka home) and to meet some new moms/women!
- I am challenging myself to start my day with a Splendid Spoon Smoothie next week. I am focusing on keeping my breakfast protein rich, full of healthy fats and low in sugar. I’ll be sharing more Monday. My hubby is doing a Splendid Spoon cleanse next week – would you like to have him share his experience in a guest post [not sponsored he purchased his own cleanse]?
- I am taking my vitamins/supplements everyday and committing to turning to my essential oils to boost my immune system, combat feelings of stress and boost my mood. Why essential oils? Because they work. They enhance my quality of life and I notice a distinct difference when I use them myself and with my family.
- You should make this lasagna this weekend because it is amazing!
- If you need something new to binge watch this weekend I recommend – Manhunt.
- Ready to green up your home? Marley’s Monsters just released their holiday line. I love the facial rounds and will be stocking up on napkins and un-paper towels soon.
- This sweatshirt is my absolute favorite because it’s super soft, easy to nurse in while not being a nursing top and comes in regular women’s sizing and plus size. I may have just ordered two more. I have been wearing it a lot with these jeans which are super soft, the perfect rise for a mom who bends over all the time and they are fun to dress up or down.
- I have been hiding the bags under my eyes with this RMS Un-Cover Up and it works like a dream. Would you like to see an update makeup and/or skincare routine?
- Needing a great red lip? I highly recommend this one from ILIA.
Share a link to something you are loving or lusting after right now; or something great your have read, watched or ate!
This post contains affiliate links. Purchases you make through these links will help fund the work I do here on Running With Tongs at no extra cost to you. Thank you sincerely for your constant support.