Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Blue Diamond Tastemakers. As always all opinions are my own.
It’s almost the Fourth of July! Are you ready for cookouts, fire works and parades? Well why not start the celebration with a yummy 4th inspired smoothie bowl filled with lots of delicious things to get your celebration weekend started off on the right foot.
Red, White and Blue Smoothie Bowl
Serves 3-5 (depending on how hungry you are)
- 5 frozen bananas (you could always use fresh ones as well or a combo)
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1-14.5oz can of lite coconut milk (or other milk of your choice)
- Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds
- Honey or Agave Nectar
- Coconut Flakes
- Granola of your choice
- Place bananas, frozen berries and coconut milk in a high speed blender and blend and until smooth. If you are using all frozen fruit then you may need to stop and scrape down the blender a few times to help it out.
- Pour/scoop into bowls and top with a sprinkle of granola, lots of berries, a sprinkle of coconut flakes, a drizzle of honey or agave nectar and as many Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds as you desire.
The big question: what does the toddler think?? SHE LOVED IT. I swear she ate more then we did and kept asking for more and more almonds!
How are you celebrating the Fourth? I think we are going to lay pretty low and just relax as a family!
Yum! Love Blue Diamond almonds. And I the photo of your daughter is too precious! So cute!
What a fun picture of clear appreciation for your recipe! I also like that this Red white and blue recipe is a healthy one to balance out the BBQ…
Oh I always forget about adding nuts to smoothies! Looks delish!
How festive! I think my kids would love this!
So cute! Love how it turned out.