- 1/2 cup reduced fat vegan mayo
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Place everything in a food processor and process until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 1 hour to 1 day; this is best made ahead of time. Serve with your favorite veggies.
Heather @ Better With Veggies
This looks delicious, Lindsay! Perfect dip for a party or just people coming over to the house. It’s similar to a ranch I make, but I like the addition of white wine vinegar and cayenne. I’ll have to give this a try!