- 1 medium napa cabbage, shredded
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cooked whole wheat mini shell pasta
- 1 bunch of cilantro, minced
- 1/2 bunch of mint, minced
- 1/2 bunch of Thai basil, minced
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon agave
Whisk the sauce ingredients in a large bowl. Place all the remaining ingredients in the bowl and toss together.
yummy! i love napa cabbage!
So glad you posted this. That sauce sounds great!